Recipes done quick, i guarantee you will love them!
Cheesy Lemon Pepper Fries
- 3 russet potatoes
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup parmesan, grated
- zest of 1 lemon (reserve lemon slices for serving)
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- chopped parsley to taste
LET’S GET COOKING…
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut potatoes into wedges and pat dry with a paper towel. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil, sprinkle salt, black pepper, lemon zest, and then parmesan cheese. Toss potatoes to fully coat in the seasonings.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until the wedges are fully cooked and golden brown.
- Serve with chopped parsley and lemon slices.